Thursday, April 19, 2012

More info on the new season of Arrested Development

Yeah you heard that right Netflix has finally started production to bring back Arrested Development!  My buddy got me into this show on Netflix a while back and I loved it.  Thanks to Netflix we will be getting more of it and apparently not just one season but possibly more.  Creator Matt Hurwitz, has even said that he was going to have each episode  focus on a different character but thinks it is moving away from that and be more like the old show.  Since all episodes will be open on the exact same day they will weave some things into each episode and hopefully will make us want to go back and watch them again to check for clues after the ending since we watched all 10 episodes together.  Everything seems to point at these being released sometime next year.   I can't wait, I guess in the meantime I'll start watching the episodes I didn't get to watch well actually I'll just watch them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment