Thursday, April 19, 2012

Black Ops 2 release date teased?

So the rumor mill has it that this is a promotional piece that has leaked to the internet saying that this is the release date of the next Black Ops.  As rumors go I must say that I would see this more of a teaser to an announcement or trailer for the game or something.  I really doubt that they would release a game less than a month away with out a chance to preorder or hype up the game more.  I could be wrong considering its a game about people who sneak around doing cool stuff while no one knows that they are there, I still don't see this happening that soon.  Unless they really think a good promotional campaign is to just sneak it out on release date with no hype because you know they are black ops and you never saw them coming.  Regardless it will be interesting to see if anything actually goes down on 5/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment