Saturday, April 14, 2012

Look what happened to Hermione!

OK, so this technically has nothing to do with a tech blog but it has everything to do with a geek blog.  Besides it's  my blog so there!  Seriously though any geek who is anybody loves them some Harry Potter so of course you are interested to see what the cast is up to these days.

Here we have Emma Watson on the set of her new movie "The Bling Ring" and I must say she looks stunning.  I always figured that she would be the one to have the best carrier after the Harry Potter Series.   After all major book to movie series stars or well fantasy/scifi stars usually don't get a chance to do other stuff simply because everyone sees them always in that one role.  Even though I have no idea what this movie is about I am intrigued!  Let's hope this is the beginning of an amazing carrier for her.


Original post and pictures via WWTDD .

No comments:

Post a Comment